- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and some of the pages you visit. We also collect information about the actions you take on the Site, such as the pages you view and the links you click.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
We also use Google Signals, which is a feature of Google Analytics that allows us to collect and share certain information from your Google Account, such as your age, gender, interests, and search history. This information helps us to better understand our users and to provide them with a more personalized experience.
You can opt-out of Google Signals by visiting the Google Ads Settings page.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide and operate the Site;
- Improve the Site;
- Personalize your experience on the Site;
- Communicate with you;
- Send you marketing and promotional materials, if you have opted-in to receive them;
- Target our advertising; and
- Track the effectiveness of our advertising.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with:
- Our trusted partners who help us to operate the Site and provide our services to you;
- For the purpose of fulfilling any contract we have with you;
- To comply with any legal obligation;
- To protect our rights, property or safety;
- To prevent fraud or any other illegal activity; or